Contract and Claim Manager
Southampton / Home Based *frequent travel to Southampton*
A leading technology pioneer based in Southampton requires a Contract and Claim Manager to join their growing team on a contract basis. This is a 3 month rolling contract position.
- To manage the requests and resource plans (with engineering, procurement etc.)
- To co-ordinate the bid process and costing details
- Interacting with the customer on a practical level
- Strictly adhering to contractual and plan timescales.
- To capture and manage risk logs
- Must have contractual experience.
- Need to have experience managing medium sized projects and significant volume – approx. 30/35 on-going projects at any one time.
- Rail industry would obviously be ideal but not absolute.
- Need to have confidence to converse at Director level.
- Need someone who is obsessive over planning.
This is an immediate opportunity so please apply now for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job