This is a long term role and the company invests heavily into training new starters (the training can take up to 3 months to learn the terminology). It is possible that there may be future opportunities with this company.
• To understand and interpret Engineering Surveyors Inspection Reports and accurately input the data into the company’s IT database
• Working with our Engineers Surveyors to ensure the high quality of the Inspection Reports
• Validate and update client records and information including schedules on a timely basis to ensuring that all reports are to the highest standard.
• Responsible for the production, using the company’s database/word package, of technical reports.
• Ensure reports are typed accurately and printed correctly to ensure the Customer receives the reports right first time.
• Arrange reports as and when required.
• Be responsible for own dedicated clients and produce bespoke reports in the format requested by the Engineering Surveyor
• Identify & prioritise reports which are outside agreed Service Level Agreements and progress or chase as appropriate.
• Adapt to any changes in the production of technical reports affected either by company strategic or legislative requirements.
• Be responsible for management of your own daily workflow to meet strict Service Level Agreements
• Experience of regularly typing documents and/or data inputting accurately
• Excellent organisational skills
• Strong keyboard and typing speed skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Meticulous approach to data collection and recording
• Able to work very well in a team to achieve targets
• Experience of working within the engineering industry or an interest in a career within the industry would be an advantage but is not essential to fulfil the role
The company are looking for a committed individual who would be available on an ongoing basis and would be looking for something long term. The ideal candidate would be someone who enjoys typing work and would be happy to get to grips with quite complex/technical data. In turn you will receive full support and have the opportunity to work within a fantastic and growing company as part of a positive, supportive and friendly team.
If you think this could be the role for you, please apply today or send your CV to email@example.com.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job