Barrow - In - Furness
£19,000 - £21,000 + Package
One of the largest companies in the UK are looking for a Contract administrator to join the team in Barrow in Furness. This is a small local team based on site and need additional administration support. The company have arms in different sectors but this sector will be in the maintenance side.
- Manage Helpdesk System using in house systems, including reporting
- Maintain PPM records using in house systems, including reporting.
- Provide accurate updated information to clients
- Maintain CBRE notice boards on site (including QHSE).
- Ensure QHSE documentation is maintained and readily available using CBRE systems e.g. Logbooks, Hazard Reports, training & competency records, eLogbooks, PPE, toolbox talks.
- Review Subcontractor performance and feedback through appropriate systems
- Actively identify/implement innovation across the contract to enhance performance and continue to meet client expectations.
People & Development
- Promote and maintain CBRE culture throughout teams.
- Monitor and maintain the attendance planner.
- Collate and process timesheets and expenses weekly.
- Maintain people records such as new starters, leavers and any changes in staff.
- Communicate effectively and build/maintain relationships at all levels with internal and external customers
- Attend and participate in any relevant training courses.
- Attend regular role specific meetings in order to share best practice.
- Attend and actively participate in monthly Contract Review meetings.
- Plan and arrange call outs, maintenance visits, delivery of materials, Extra Works within contracted SLAs.
- Create monthly Customer Report with Contract Manager.
- Ensure use of Preferred Suppliers is maximised and best practice "better buying" is in place.
- Ensure CBRE systems (e.g. My Supplier, Webquote) are in use and kept updated.
- Familiar with daily operations and the specific scope of the contract e.g. which services are covered and which are chargeable.
- Ensure integrity of financial transactions for contract.
- Attend and actively participate in weekly finance meeting with contract manager/subcontractors.
- Create/raise Extra Works jobs.
- Create accurate POs in a timely manner.
- Regularly review and process supplier invoices.
- Raise sales invoices (complete billing) in line with company deadlines at the correct margin.
- Run and review P&Ls Monthly and influence P&L result.
- Run and review WIP reports at least weekly.
- Run open purchase order report weekly and review all open orders.
- Run and review Debt report weekly.
Please see below what the company is looking for overall from its applicants
- Proficient with computers
- Good with Microsoft packages including Excel.
- Looking to progress in the company.
TO APPLY for this role or if you have any additional questions please send your CV OR call me to discuss on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- contract admin
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'