Are you an experienced contracts Administrator seeking your next contract in the Exeter area.
My client has an immediate opportunity for a dedicated individual to complete a variety of Administration duties in a busy Responsive Repairs Team.
Responsibilities / key duties:
- Answer the telephone in a professional manner, obtaining appropriate information and replying accordingly
- Maintain contract specific records, storing them in a well organised and retrievable manner
- Ensure that all works orders received are processed from receipt through to payment in an orderly, accurate and timely way.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times
- Strong and demonstrable experience of working in a busy office environment.
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels and have excellent customer service skills
- You will be able to work independently and as part of a team, have the ability to prioritise a busy role and be proficient in it systems including word, excel and outlook
- Knowledge of Active H, Total and DRS is desirable
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages
If this sounds like the ideal job for you, then Click apply today or call Heidi Clark on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job