Our Client, a large multi-national company based in Central London, are looking for several Contract Adminsitrators to join their team on a temporary basis for 4 months initially with a possibility to extend.
Data Collection & Upload
- Identify contracts from internal and external sources
- Extract the agreed fields or information from commercial contracts or data provided.
- Upload the information into an agreed portal; utilizing pre-constructed excel templates (provided)
- Source and populate the data points from the physical inventory (PRO) associated to the contracts
- Gather and save all contracts documents in an agreed format and shared repository
- Ensure that the data extraction and upload is accurate
- Contractual gap analysis
- Experience of using inventory systems and databases
- Experience engaging, communicating and coordinating with Third Party Suppliers
- Advantage if the team member has experience using EON, PRO
- Attention to details and high levels of concentration.
- Strong understanding of data from a commercial point of view.
- Self-starter and can work independently.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job