This is an exciting new entry level role to join a leading facilities management company as a contract administrator, based at their office in Hatfield, on a temp to perm basis.
The client is a large FM provider which property and facilities management contracts across Hatfield and London.
The key duties for the contract administrator are:
- Raising works order orders for contractors and ensuring payments are made within time.
- Raising permits for branch and contractor works
- Client reporting on a day to day basis
Successful candidates for the contract administrator role will:
- Have a good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (especially Excel, Outlook and Word)., good understanding
- High level of customer service skills
- Confident telephone manner
Between £18,000 to £20,000 is on offer initially to the right candidate and stock options and wage review after successful probation period.