Highfield Professional Solutions are currently looking to recruit a Maintenance Contract Administrator on a permanent basis to be based at Culdrose, Cornwall.
Our client are a facilities management company based at RNAS Culdrose, currently seeking an Administrator to provide effective and efficient administrative support to supervisors and the sites. In particular, they will assist in the facilitation of planned preventative maintenance (PPM), reactive and additional works for our clients. Must be flexible and able to problem solve to ensure company requirements are met.
* Provide administration support to the supervisors and site teams in the area, which will include some travel to our sites, so a driving licence will be essential
* Issuing, arranging and signing off all completed jobs using the bespoke IT system
* Obtaining quotations for materials and submitting purchase order request forms
* Compiling spreadsheets of monthly PPM tasks and monitoring performance
* General admin duties - scanning, sending visitor proformas & dealing with customer enquiries
* Arranging site/building access and other special requirements with building custodians
* Promote a pro-active safety culture
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- High level of computer literacy using packages such as Sage, Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel to produce correspondence, documents, databases and spreadsheets
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to multitask with the ability to monitor and control work in progress
- Ability to communicate comfortably with site supervisors and managers
- Attention to detail
- Organised and responsive to changing priorities and schedules
- A full driving licence is essential as travel between sites may be required in order for the post holder to complete their duties
For more information about this position, please call Jo Ireland at Highfield Professional Solutions, otherwise click apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job