Continuous Improvement Officer, Herefordshire £25000 circa* - Permanent Job
Improving efficiency, co-ordinating Corrective and Preventative action processes you will be working to extend the growth of this manufacturing company.
How do you do that?
- Examine quality statistics & production data to identify inefficient manufacturing processes.
- Getting the opinion of colleagues on any internal processes that they may consider candidates for improvements.
- Observe the relevant processes, understand why they exist, quantitatively assess, and document candidate processes for efficiency improvements.
- Present costs & benefits analysis of potential improvements to management.
- Using best practice principles, apply lessons learned to other processes.
- Follow the CAPA process within the Quality Management System.
- Quality and production data (and other SAP data and reports).
- Request for product re-introduction from the Product Delivery Manager.
- Request for process improvement activity from the Product Delivery Manager.
- Request for problem solving and error proofing activity from the Quality Manager.
- Ideas and suggestions from colleagues to investigate inefficient processes.
We require you to be a part of the continual measurable reduction in waste and you will buy into right first-time manufacturing.
Implementation & monitoring tools and techniques include Continuous Improvement metrics, Ontime delivery, Scrap rates with suggestions encouraged in the form of questionnaires.
Ideally your skills and experience may include but not final:
- ILM Level 3 in Leadership and Management or similar
- Very good knowledge of processing
- Comprehensive understanding of Quality Assurance processes and jargon
- Report writing skills
A wonderful permanent opportunity for this rural location, you ideally will have your own transport ( there may the opportunity of other transport options here - so keep an open mind ).
The location can be reached from Hereford, RossonWye, Leominster, Bromyard, Kington, Tenbury Wells, Brecon, Hay On Wye, Ludlow and some areas of rural Powys, Herefordshire and Worcestershire.
Contact Mark Jones, Senior Recruitment Consultant on working hours are between 8am & 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job