Are you a trained Lean/Six-sigma Black Belt with experience leading a Continuous Improvement project team in a Service organisation?
As Continuous Improvement Team Leader you will be joining the Business Process Excellent team to lead large improvement projects that lead to financial savings in line with business goals.
You will be making a real difference in a global organisation and be responsible for identification improvement opportunities and management of projects across the European sites.
- You will be working in collaboration with business managers to recognise, quantify and pursue improvement opportunities ensuring financial savings and productivity improvements across all areas of EU business
- Key to this role will be identifying major improvement opportunities which align with business strategy, focus on customer value and maximize ROI whilst maintaining oversight of all continuous improvement activities in Europe and reporting on successes and barriers
- Additionally you will recommend and understand new methodologies that will enhance or further develop the continuous improvement strategy
- As part of this role you will be defining project goals, scope and deliverables - Managing resources and budgets, undertaking data analysis, implementing changes
- You will be responsible for building, leading and motivating an effective project team - including recruitment, team behaviours, performance management and personal development. You will also assist in designing and delivering continuous improvement training across the business and supporting on the development of all employees across Europe in understanding continuous improvement methodologies in order to run projects as well as facilitating kaizen events.
- You will be a Lean/Six sigma black belt with experience in training and delivering continuous improvement tools and developing Yellow/Green Belt professionals.
- Experienced with root cause analysis and risk assessment - Competent in the use of statistical software packages ie minitab.
- Ability to influence and communicate at all levels.
- Strong data management and statistical analysis skills
- You will also ideally have significant experience in working directly with customer and representative and of change management in a service organisation.
If you are able to deliver continuous improvement training in a positive and engaging manner and are able to implement change in order to deliver financial savings then please get in touch!
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.
- Continuous Improvement
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job