A great opportunity as a Continuous Improvement Process Engineer within a faced paced FMCG manufacturing environment. Our client provides fantastic employee development and career progression.
Our client are an international blue chip FMCG manufacturing business based in Derbyshire / Sheffield area(s).
The Continuous Improvement Process Engineer will be responsible for identifying opportunity within the production for increased efficiency's and cost savings.
Other responsibilities include:
* Improving manufacturing processes from start to finish.
* Managing CAPEX projects from initial concept through to implementation.
* Leading lean manufacturing projects to reduce waste and increase productivity.
* Providing production support and advice to a team of engineers.
The successful Continuous Improvement Process Engineer will have a range of the following:
- Relevant engineering degree
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Lean / Six Sigma qualification OR equivalent credible examples (cost savings and achievements)
- Be pragmatic, enthusiastic and fit with the strong company values
Competitive salary plus attractive benefits
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'