Continuous Improvement Operator - Up to £45,000 - Nation wide role - Fluid Hours
Are you looking for a role where you will be travelling country wide with all expenses paid with an large scale food manufacturing company?
If the answer is yes then we have a brand new exciting role where your ideas will impact on and improve a stable company who have sites based country wide.
In this role you will be hands on working with production, engineering and technical teams to provide ideas and implement projects to ensure cost savings and labour reduction. You will identify key areas where you can implement lean manufacturing processes and use your proven previous experience to reduce overhead costs at all levels.
You will ideally be :
- Educated to Graduate level.
- Minimum 12 months commercial cost down experience,
- Analytically minded.
- Eager to progress into a management role.
- Adaptable in conversing with different departments and management levels.
In return you will receive:
- Expenses paid hotels and travel.
- Experience and training from high level and respected continuous improvement professionals.
- up to £45,000 with benefits.
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail please apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job