Role: Continuous Improvement Manager
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
Our client is a leader within the Food and Beverage industry. The business operates out of a state-of-the-art production facility in Chester. The site, commutable from Liverpool, Chester, North Wales and Manchester, operates a customer centric, production focused, centre of excellence.
Reporting to the Senior Management, the Continuous Improvement Manager is responsible for Project management of implementing new technology within the business, Coordinating ERP / MRP system implementation and exploitation, standardising, harmonising & implementing best working practices throughout the company, driving continuous improvement and promoting efficiency by optimising the use of technology.
- Project management of implementing new technology within the business
- Staff updates and assistance with new implementation
- Managing move to a paperless office
- Improvement of existing accounting software
- Improving efficiency of existing processes
- Enforcing process across business
- Liaising with cross-functional departments to close gaps
- Organising and providing training sessions
- Liaising with third party service providers to ensure the company are utilising the best systems available
- Implementing systems / processes to utilise technology, leaving admin free for customer service etc.
- Setting up technology in warehouse and providing training
- Liaising with Directors about budget allocations for new projects
- Setting project milestones
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Forward thinking and progressive surrounding technology
- Excellent working knowledge of IT / ERP / MRP systems both working and implementing is a must
- Passionate about driving company forward, strong understanding of root cause analysis
- Business Process Improvement
- Organisation, Leadership and conflict negotiation
- Training abilities and enforcing procedures
- Process mapping / presenting information
- Change Management
- Continuous Improvement
- Project Management
- ERP Implementations
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'