You'll enjoy your role and be given instant opportunities to impact on the business. It is imperative you have more than just theoretical lean knowledge. Practical, hands-on experience will be key. Although the client are not an automotive business it would be beneficial if you understood automotive lean tools after working for an automotive manufacturing business.
Continuous Improvement Manager - Role and Responsibilities - Lean Engineering / Six Sigma Black Belt / CI / Production Engineering
* Identify opportunities to improve throughput, manufacturing efficiency and quality performance
* Support manufacturing areas (layout, Kaizen, Kanban, etc) to ensure OEE targets are met
* Ensure 8D and problem reports are supported when necessary within specified time scales
* Implement continuous improvement throughout the business using Lean and SixSigma principles
* Liaise with internal contacts and external suppliers to improve manufacturing operations
* Provide management information in report format as requested
Continuous Improvement Manager - Skills and Experience - Lean Engineering / Six Sigma Black belt / CI / Production Engineering
* Although not an automotive business prior experience working in automotive industry to demanding TS16949 requirements preferred
* Lean and/or Six Sigma (Yellow or Green Belt required, Black Belt advantageous) experience of process improvement in a large scale manufacturing environment
* Knowledge of systems / processes that ensure decisions are data driven
* Exposure to Value Stream Mapping, Problem Solving Techniques, 5S, Waste Elimination, OEE, Poka Yoke, Standardisation, Kaizen, PDCA, etc
Continuous Improvement Manager, Lean, Six Sigma, Process Improvement, Lean Engineer, Production Engineering
If this role could appeal, please do apply now!
- Continuous Improvement Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'