Continuous Improvement Manager - Telford - Permanent - up to £50k
Continuous Improvement, Process Improvement, Lean Six Sigma, Project Management, Business Change, Stakeholder, Innovation.
A leading organisation require a Continuous Improvement Manager to lead their continuous improvement team in their Telford HQ. The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of key strategic change initiatives to the organisation. They will also be responsible for challenging conventional thinking and driving innovation within the organisation. This role reports directly into the Head of Operations.
- Good solid experience working within continuous improvement with tangible benefits to show.
- Good knowledge of lean management skills which can be used to identify opportunities and remove waste
- Good experience in project management, change management and innovation within a professional services environment
- Good Communication skills.
- Good Interpersonal Skills.
- Expert User in Microsoft applications (Visio, PowerPoint, Project, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Recognised Project & Programmes certifications preferred (MSP, PRINCE2, APM, PMP)
- Lean Six Sigma
The organisation are a national leader in their field and believe that the continuous improvement function is the key to their success. Having seen tangible benefits over the last few years they are now looking use the function to leverage more success.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'