Global organisation based in Newcastle upon Tyne
• To design, implement and lead a cross function CI program within the SSC. Responsible for all aspects of the CI program within the SSC environment.
• Build a comprehensive project management system, including defining and monitoring KPIs, dash board reporting for SSC and Management.
• Experience of implementing automation and digital technologies into existing workspaces.
• Motivational and coaching skills to ensure a continual and consistent focus on improving efficiency across all teams and projects.
• To coordinate resources from multiple disciplines at different levels, to deliver best in class solutions.
• Significant experience of working within a Shared Service Centre or large corporate environment
• Experience of successfully leading and delivering multiple CI work streams and improvements, including engaging and influencing Managers through the lifecycle of a CI programme.
• Minimum qualification: 6 Sigma Green Belt (or equivalent), with post qualification experience
• Self-Starter, who is capable of working under limited supervision
• Ability to effectively and persuasively communicate with employees at all levels of the business.
• Educating staff members on Lean principles
• Carry out root cause analysis and process mapping on reported issues.
• Organising and managing multi-disciplinary teams during the life cycle of the improvement activity
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job