Continuous Improvement Manager
Lyreco is a well-established and profitable organisation with a robust operational base, our business is renowned for its customer service levels and reliability. We've identified a need to be more agile to enable us to respond more quickly and effectively to the changing market place and emerging competition. We see continuous improvement philosophy and methodologies as the platform to achieving this goal.
The role of Continuous Improvement Manager will be primarily based, but not restricted to, the Logistics Operations of the business and will be responsible for identifying opportunities to improve efficiencies, reduce cost and increase customer satisfaction through the application of continuous improvement philosophy and in line with the company mission. As the first holder of the position, a significant part of the role will be to educate and embed the philosophy within operations and the wider the organisation.
Up to £50,000 (dependant on experience), 10% annual bonus and corporate benefits package.
- Introducing and supporting the notion of continuous improvement within Logistics.
- Managing the implementation of improvement initiatives, possibly across more than one site.
- Identifying and facilitating process improvement projects, training and / or workshops to drive cultural change.
- Collaborating with internal and external partners in order to make sustainable improvements along the entire supply chain.
- Utilising a variety of business improvement techniques in order to successfully carry out your role.
- Monitoring and reporting on the progress of projects.
- Becoming the "go to person" for all improvement teams and providing support where needed.
- Lead Continuous Improvement deployment (visual controls, process standardization, standard work, GEMBA walks, daily accountability).
- Ensure capability and sustainability through training at all levels in the business.
- Provide knowledge and expertise to all areas of the business in continuous improvement philosophy and techniques.
As an experienced Continuous Improvement Manager, you will have a proven track record in embedding a CI culture in a high volume business in a dedicated CI role. With well-developed communication skills, you will have the ability to influence as part of the Management Team whilst having the breadth of communication skills to engage effectively with the shop floor.
- Degree standard qualification
- Exceptional communication, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Training in Lean manufacturing principles and Kaizen facilitation.
- Strong leadership skills, ability to learn and apply new concepts and overcome obstacles with change.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft word, excel and project. A knowledge of SAP would advantageous.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"