Our client recruits the best, and then make them better and as Continuous Improvement Manager you'll be involved in helping them meet their vision of becoming the leading community focused utility company and fulfilling your own career goals, whilst supported by them. The role provides an exciting opportunity to get into a heavily regulated sector that is going through significant change.
- You will play a lead role in transforming customer journeys, defining and delivering a prioritised roadmap of initiatives, working with other business units impacting the customer journey
- You will be accountable for delivery of customer service improvement and cost efficiencies, and be responsible for building a sustainable Continuous Improvement culture within the business
- You will lead a new continuous improvement team, as part of our Customer Relations transformation programme
- Responsible for delivery of customer service improvement and cost efficiencies, and be responsible for building a sustainable Continuous Improvement culture within the business
- You will focus on multiple customer channels, working closely with our new digital customer experience team.
- Line management of 1-2 CI Analysts
Experience and Qualifications
- The ability to build relationships with the team and colleagues across the Clients business, create and deliver plans to revolutionise our customer service and be an awesome communicator
- An expert in Lean/DMAIC methodology, and have a high degree of numeracy with strong analytical skills (at least 5 years' experience in Lean / Continuous Improvement roles)
- You will need to be amazingly organised with the ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously, and have an excellent eye for detail. They want for a real self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- Experience of driving change and transformation initiatives within the customer contact environment
- Knowledge and/or experience contact centres and associated technologies
- You will have significant gravitas and multi-level stakeholder engagement skills
- Annual leave entitlement of 23 days (an additional day between Christmas and New Year) raising with length of service up to 27 days (with an additional day between Christmas and New Year)
- Pension Scheme - the company doubles what the employee puts in, maximum contribution from employee is 6%
- Bonus Scheme
- Affinity Days - one day per year paid to do something good for charity or the local community
- Flexible Benefits
- Cash plans for private medical and dental
- Access to over 800 retail discounts on our site Tap 4 Perks
- Flexible Working Policy
- Line management
- Lean/DMAIC methodology