Continuous Improvement Manager/Specialist - retail logistics network
Package -£50 - £75k + benefits package (salary based on experience)
Role Base - Herts/South East
MVP’s retail client is currently going through an exciting period of development and transformation and as such has a fantastic opportunity for Continuous Improvement Specialist who will own the CI methodology for their vast warehouse and transport network.
Within this exciting role you will identify and deliver improvement opportunities and cost benefits across all operations, including .com operations.
- Conduct robust data analysis of key operational and cost metrics, identify CI opportunities
- Work with Operations Managers and 3PL’s to identify and deliver improvements at network and site level
- Deliver agreed service, cost and productivity targets on an annual basis
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement across the Logistics network
- Manage a forward pipeline of opportunities to gain sign off of process improvement opportunities annually
- Partner with the Logistics Development function to influence the development of the Standard Operating Model and to develop project briefs for any CI opportunities
- Train and coach colleagues across logistics
The ideal candidate will have the following experience/skills:
- Understanding of Continuous Improvement techniques and their application in a warehousing and transport environment
- Previous experience of implementing, leading and delivering lean changes
- Strong stakeholder relationship management skills
- Exceptional logic and numerical reasoning and written and verbal presentation skills
- The ability to simplify complex problems.
- Ability to coach colleagues to use CI methodology and toolkit
- Flexible to travel to sites within the UK
This new role offers excellent prospects for an ambitious individual.