Continuous Improvement Manager - Gourock - Permanent
Completive Salary plus excellent benefits
This role will be responsible as part of the IT function to ensure that the delivery of services in support of business need are delivered in both a sustainable (change management) and continually improved perspective, in effect, the role holder will:
- Be the subject matter expert on lean and six sigma methods, tools, concepts and approaches.
- As a management member of the IT function, will be responsible for jointly setting team and functional objectives and achieving team objectives which align with the IT & DML strategic objectives.
- Play a key role in the successful delivery of a variety of projects/continuous improvement initiatives across DML.
- Engagement across the business, with regular visits across the length and breadth of the organisation, promoting continuous improvement methods, tools and approach in all areas of the business..
Qualifications, skills and experience required but not limited to -
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a Business Analyst/Senior BA/CI role.
- Highly numerate, analytical and data driven decision maker.
- Experience in process design, implementation, review, monitoring and improvement.
- Experience in coaching, mentoring & training Skills.
- Experience in managing & implementing continual improvement across an organisation.
- Strong team management and people development skills
- Able to work under pressure and think clearly in challenging situations in a logical manner
If you feel you this job matches your skill set, APPLY NOW!
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.