Continuous Improvement Lead
Package: £40,000 + 4% Pension +25 Days annual leave + BH and 3% Flex Fund+ Single Private Medical Care + Car allowance.
Bring your Change and Transformation skills to us and in return, we will give you an amazing career with growth and learning opportunities.
Set up by the Department of Health in a unique partnership with technology experts Sopra Steria, NHS Shared Business Services (NHS SBS) provide essential corporate back office services to other NHS organisations. NHS SBS is the market leader in corporate services with around 40% of the NHS using one or more of our products. With unrivalled knowledge and experience, we provide high-quality, value-for-money finance, procurement and employment services to the NHS, helping them overcome any challenges they face in the back office. We work closely with NHS organisations all over the country to replace outdated, time-consuming and error-prone paper processes, with affordable digital systems and more efficient ways of working, and in addition to our core services, we are designing and developing innovative digital technologies and piloting brand new ways of working, which further improve efficiency and quality, and better support the NHS workforce to deliver world-class patient care. We are passionate about using our expertise to save the NHS time and money and are more relevant today than ever before.
The Day Job
The CI Lead will ensure the necessary human and operational resources, as well as implementation and timing controls are in place to achieve Employment Services (ES) change and innovation goals. Current goals are situated within the ES Transformation Programme but will continue into normal day to day operations. You will work on a significant transformation and change programme supporting the ES department to achieve high quality services working with a team made up of business, data and advanced technology experts to ensure a holistic approach to improvement. With a background in Continuous Improvement or Project Management, the successful candidate will have experience in Six Sigma and Robotic Process Automation.
- Maintaining an understanding of progress of projects which include review of project proposal data and communicated project status from PMs
- Actively promotes ES continuous improvement, change assistance & governance, business process and IT best practice, across the business
- Providing business context and direction for Change and Innovation team in order to initiate appropriate project and activity plans
- Leading development within the Process Centre of Excellence and future ES continuous improvements with technical advisory from Senior Solution Architect and Senior Data Architect
- Actively assisting in the uptake of Agile processes promoting continuous integration, continuous development and continuous testing best-practices, and the subsequent cultural shift and upskilling required to gradually onboard these methodologies across the department.
- Leveraging best practices gained through ES Transformation Programme activities to other activities which would benefit from implementation
- Work collaboratively with SMEs in the business to identify challenges and solutions to all processes
- Experience of roles in continuous improvement
- Demonstrable project and or team lead professional experience required for the role
- Successful delivery of projects to time, budget and client expectations
- Background in process improvement and innovation (Lean Six Sigma, process modelling etc.)
- Knowledge of intelligent process automation org structures and tools
- Operational process subject matter expertise
- Certification in BA-related accreditation i.e. Lean Six Sigma, Business Process Modelling Notation course
- PM qualification
- Robotics Process Automation (RPA) experience (strategy, deployment, and maintenance)
- Experience of working in an Agile environment, or an understanding of its principles
- High level technical knowledge of intelligent automation solutions (RPA bots, ML, AI)
- Strong project management techniques including decision-making ability, analytical skills, time management, prioritisation, organisation and evaluative skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'