An exciting permanent opportunity to join an automotive business located in Wales. This opportunity will suit a Continuous Improvement Engineer / Work Study Engineer who has previous experience of working within the automotive industry, ideally for an OEM or Tier 1 Supplier. A generous salary circa £35,000 - £40,000 (dependant on experience) is being offered in addition to a very strong benefits package. If this is the sort of opportunity you are looking for then please get in touch as soon as possible.
The successful applicant will be reporting directly into the Engineering/CI Manager, being responsible for analysing and implementing manufacturing processes using the most appropriate technology and ensuring process capability with respect to the total manufacturing system.
- Assist in plant operations contributing towards improving manufacturing efficiencies through the use of CI techniques.
- Work with the engineering manager on: plant critically assessments, life cycle analysis and new technology reviews.
- Liaise with both internal/external, stakeholders/customers
- Install Poke-Yoke systems into the manufacturing process.
- Support quotation, procurement and installation of all capital equipment related needs.
Skills / Experience
- Strong background in Lean Manufacturing and the associated tools
- Working knowledge of lean manufacturing techniques, such as six sigma, 5S, and Kaizen.
- Able to motivate and influence teams and implement and effectively communicate changes in processes to various teams.
- Experience of working in Automotive / IATF approval
- 5 years + experience within a manufacturing environment, driving change/improvements.
- Strong communication and team ethic, prepared to support and work across departments to help develop and improve the manufacturing operations.
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Richard Pearson at Yolk Recruitment on 02920-220-078.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'