Job Title: CI Coach
Location: Royston, Hertfordshire
Sector / Industry: Engineering/Manufacturing
Job Reference: ST 24211
Our client are a multi-billion pound organisation within the Chemical and Sustainable Technology markets with customers in a wide variety of markets. With a presence on every continent throughout the world they are true leaders in their markets. An exciting new opportunity for a Continuous Improvement Coach is available at their site in Royston, offering a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package, including up to 22% pension contribution.
The primary objective of this role is to lead the Value Stream Continuous Improvement, Training, Coordination, Coaching and Internal Consultancy reporting to the Continuous Improvement Manager.
Competitive salary + market leading benefits including bonus, up to 22% pension contribution from the employer, Life Assurance, Medical Cover, Free hot or cold lunch daily, free parking, gym subsidiary, various discounts across over 400+ retailers, childcare support, season ticket train loan, cycle scheme.
• To manage the Lean Deployment, in the Value Stream, in line with the Roadmap Milestones defined with the management team and CI Manager
• Provide coaching to the management value stream team members and leaders on CI achievement
• Develop and maintain networks and relationships encouraging shared best practice
• Lead by example
Required Skills & Experience:
• Possess a strong working knowledge of Lean including the underlying theories and concepts of deployment
• Able to identify opportunity for performance improvement
• Six Sigma experience, ideally Green or Black Belt
• Possess excellent communication skills required to lead and motivate large employee population across multiple job disciplines
This is an incredible opportunity for the right candidate who is looking to join a global organisation where you can add real value within the Continuous Improvement processes.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Stuart Tomkinson or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'