Job Title - Continuous Improvement Champion
Location - Augsburg, Germany
Salary - €72,000 - €75,000
The Continuous Improvement position is accountable for identifying and completing projects and key initiatives using Lean, Six Sigma and Project Management process improvement methodologies.
- Identified and eliminates process waste by continually driving a cultural shift in the organisation with sustainable results.
- Improve performance relative to safety, quality and delivery.
- Ensures business targets are consistently met or exceeded by using CBES principles, Lean and/or Six Sigma methods and principles.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in an engineering, business or technical discipline from an accredited college or university.
- 3 years of manufacturing experience.
- 3 years of lean manufacturing process improvement.
- Proven project management and process improvement skills including strong knowledge of lean and Six Sigma methodologies.
If this role seems of interest to you, please apply to this job advert.
Premier are acting as an employment agency