Are you an experienced CHC Nurse Assessor, looking to gain more flexibility and work life balance? Are you looking to work with a supportive team, where you will be valued for your commitment and hard work? If so, a CHC team in Harrogate is looking for an experienced CHC Nurse Assessor to complete DST assessments across North Yorkshire.
This role is suitable for someone with a thorough understanding of completing DST assessments who can work autonomously and hit the ground running to support the team. You will be working closely with families and other health and social care professionals, completing DST assessments to determine eligibility for CHC and FNC funding.
Full time hours preferred however 4 days per week will also be considered.
Daily rate of £260-300 per day (Outside IR35)
This is a 2 month contract initially with potential of ongoing further.
Benefits of working for Randstad as a CHC Nurse Assessor:
- Free car parking on site
- role is based in central location, close to town centre and local amenities
- CHC recruitment specialists
- An unlimited referrals incentive, giving you a £300 voucher for every nurse you refer to us
- Excellent access to public transport links
- A free and full range of mandatory training, including safeguarding, infection control etc.
- Support and training in association with RCN on need to know topics, such as NMC revalidation
- One committed and dedicated point of contact
The responsibilities of the CHC Nurse Assessor will include:
- Completing DST Assessment to determine eligibility of CHC/FNC funding, assessing change in their current health needs.
- Utilising extensive knowledge of CHC framework
- Providing advice to relatives and members of MDT in relation to CHC/FNC funding
- Completing written reports outlining recommendation of eligibility
- Submitting completed written reports in a timely manner
- Completing assessments predominantly for patients with complex needs and learning disabilities
The successful CHC Nurse Assessor will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong understanding of the CHC National Framework
- The ability to produce an informative and detailed DST assessment
- Highly motivated and able to work autonomously
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent people management skills with the confidence to work with individuals with varying clinical conditions
The minimum requirements for this role are:
- NMC registered
- Nursing qualification
Randstad Care is a specialist nursing recruitment agency. Our specialist CHC consultants work with Continuing Healthcare teams across England. Whether you are looking for an interim post close to home, or nationally, we are able to assist you with a dedicated point of contact to provide support and guidance.
Do you know a CHC Nurse Assessor looking for a new role? If so, we offer a fantastic refer a friend scheme, where you could receive £300 in vouchers for every nurse you refer to us who we place, subject to Ts and Cs.
If you wish to apply for this role or would like to discuss any of the other opportunities we have then please contact Wayne on , or click Apply below.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'