Interserve Healthcare are working in partnership with NHS CCG commissioners to build the team of experienced specialist nurses to complete Continuing Healthcare (CHC) and Children’s Continuing Care (CC) assessments. We are therefore recruiting
- Registered Adult nurses
- Registered Children’s nurses
- Registered Learning disability nurses
We can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay – £250 to £300 per day
- Mileage allowance
- Flexible working (including some home working)
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of undertaking care needs assessments, case and risk management. Previous experience of working in Continuing Healthcare or Continuing Care although not essential, would be an advantage.
- Ability/flexibility to travel
- Hold a valid NMC PIN
The role will include
- Carrying out assessments according to the relevant National Framework within a defined timeline – both reviews and new applications
- Working with a multidisciplinary team and ensuring client voice is heard
- Completion of Decision Support Tool and recommendation
- Producing clear and concise written reports
If you are interested in finding more out about the role please contactfor an information discussion. Or alternatively please apply to this listing and you will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'