We are looking for an Continual Service Improvement Manager to join a major utilities company in Reading, currently undergoing a transformation of its IT service and support landscape. This entails significant change across all major IT lines of service and includes the stand up of an in-house capability based around Service Integration and Management.
The Continual Service Improvement Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of CSI across the service delivery organisation (ITIL). You will define opportunities and evaluate and create business cases for CSI across services, processes, technology, functions, organisational capability and maturity across the service delivery organisation.
Continual Service Improvement Manager - CSI - Responsibilities:
- Support the maintenance of the Continual Service Improvement Framework, the 7 step improvement process, the CSI Model, procedures and guidelines; working with Service Delivery Managers
- Ensure all CSI processes, procedures and guidelines are delivered to the agreed level of performance to support service improvement activities
- Work with the Project Pipeline making recommendations and providing business cases to support progression of CSI activities/projects/initiatives
- Work with the Service Management Team to ensure that service monitoring requirements are defined, SLAs/OLAs are in place with the business and that suitable measures are defined and reported against
- Work with the Service Level Manager to identity service improvement plans for individual services where SLAs have not been met
- Support the definition, reporting and review of CSFs, KPIs and metrics for all processes and operational activities, including the Service Desk
- Present recommendations for improvements to senior management and the TTA SLT
- Financial evaluation of efficiencies, budget allocation for improvement activities and tracking of CSI financial savings, cost avoidance and CSI spend
- Support the inclusion of global best practice to support continual service improvement initiatives, such as PMBOK, SFIA, ISO 9000, ISO 20000, Service Desk Regulations, CMMI and Six Sigma
- CSAT/DSAT Reporting
- Regulatory Compliance – all improvement opportunities/requirements for all internal/external audits and regulatory compliance are documented, managed and reported
- Service Management – Support all other service management processes – providing support on process improvement, audit/review and measuring appropriate CSFs and process measures
Application Support Lead / SAP / CIS Engineer skills and experience:
- Proven track record of CSI management and service improvement within an IT operational environment, with the ability to deliver continuous improvement against agreed criteria and measurement of the successful outcome
- Significant experience of process management, working with SLAs, OLAs, creating baseline data and information and working with CSI models including the 7 steps process, Deming and the CSI Model
- Experience of the regulatory and audit requirements within an operational environment to support all CSI activities, with a broad knowledge of the water industry and related services
- Excellent decision-making, influencing, negotiation, conflict management and time management skills
- Either degree level education or equivalent experience with ITSM
- ITIL Qualified Service Manager (including Intermediate CSI)
On offer is a competitive salary package which includes an excellent contributory pension, holiday scheme, car allowance and 20% bonus.
The wider benefits scheme includes an annual pay review, season ticket loans and loyalty awards for continuous service plus discounts at a wide range of retailers via Benefits on Taps, as well as 2 paid volunteering days per year.
If this looks like your next career opportunity then please use the apply button above to send over your CV, or contact Clare O'Brien at Pertemps Managed Solutions on or for further information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job