JOB TITLE: Contentious Probate Solicitor
PQE REQUIRED: 3+ years PQE
LOCATION: South West
SALARY: £55,000+ (dependant on experience)
OVERVIEW OF ROLE:
• Long established law firm with offices across the South West are looking to develop their contentious probate team.
• They have gone from strength to strength and, as such, there is the capacity and workload in place to recruit a talented and ambitious Contentious Probate Solicitor.
• The appointed Contentious Probate Solicitor will assist on all kinds of will disputes and other claims involving administration of an estate, property and trusts.
• In addition, there will be the opportunity to work on more unusual and complex matters including claims before the Court of Protection and professional negligence arising out of the incorrect preparation of a will.
• The role comes with a competitive salary and our client is keen to emphasise that they are happy to accommodate flexible working.
THE CONTENTIOUS PROBATE SOLICITOR:
• The ideal Contentious Probate Solicitor will have at least a year of experience working in a similar role.
• An ambitious individual with the confidence to communicate with clients and use their own initiative to progress matters independently is required to be successful in this role.
• It is essential that the successful Contentious Probate Solicitor is happy to work independently but also keen to play a key role in the success of this growing team.
• Our client may consider a Solicitor working in a civil litigation role, provided they have had some good quality experience of contentious probate matters.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Penny Trotman at eNL on or email with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Contentious Probate Solicitor vacancies throughout The Midlands and The South West.. If you are a Contentious Probate Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'