A CONTENTIOUS PROBATE SOLICITOR opportunity has arisen at this Top 100 Law Firm’s CARDIFF office. This Firm is looking for an ambitious Solicitor with excellent experience in litigation/dispute resolution to join their team of specialist contentious probate lawyers.
- You will be an experienced Solicitor/Legal Executive with a minimum of 1 years PQE experience in handling contentious probate matters.
- Your experience will include challenging Wills, Dispute Resolution - Executor & PR/Trust/Court of Protection, Estate Administration and Inheritance Act Claims.
- It would be helpful (but not essential) for you have some experience of Debt Recovery, Bankruptcy & Insolvency and/or Professional Negligence claims.
- Experience of managing a busy, mixed caseload.
- Solid experience of case preparation, conducting legal research and of legal drafting.
- You will demonstrate a high-quality level of technical expertise.
- You will be commercially minded.
- Deliver client service excellent at all times.
- Willingness to partake of business development opportunities.
For further information about this superb opportunity, please get in touch!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'