Our client is a Financial Services / Online Trading Company. The client is looking for an experienced and self-motivated professional to join their Content team. Your responsibilities will include creating various content that informs and engages our audiences and maintains brand consistency across all online channels. You will be able to show examples of design work for desktop and device applications.
Our client will focus on candidates with work examples within similar industries (banking, financial services, cryptocurrency etc).
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- Create engaging content for campaigns, email, website, social media and video scripts
- Work closely with the in-house design and media teams to produce content for various creatives following specific guidelines
- Identify and suggest new avenues for content production that will help develop brand visibility
- Have a thorough understanding of keyword research and the ability to create new and optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Implement SEO best practices in relation to content creation and website maintenance
- Develop a thorough understanding of and be able to work within the boundaries of industry regulations, while still producing creative, original content
- Degree in marketing, new media, journalism or another related field
- Two years’ experience in similar role. Previous financial industry experience is preferred
- Proven work experience as Content Writer and relevant portfolio is a must (only applications accompanied by a relevant work portfolio will be taken into consideration)
- Experience in delivering high-quality content across multiple digital channels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks at the same time
- Experience in writing SEO friendly content
- High attention to detail
- Attractive remuneration package plus performance related reward
- Private health insurance
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
Type of employment: Full Time
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'