Building a sustainable tomorrow
Content Writer - London or Camberley
Due to exciting developments in our client-centric approach, we are expanding our sales and marketing team. This key position will help produce a range of collateral to support early engagement and strengthen our client relationships. The Head Office is in Camberley, Surrey but could also be based out our Central London office.
We can also consider English / Journalism graduates for entry level roles.
Your role as Proposals Writer will focus on the production of a range of client proposals and sales collateral to support early engagement across our client base. This will include working with Sector and Divisional colleagues to prioritise, manage and deliver priority PQQ and RFI responses with a focus on responses for key clients. The role will involve a close working relationship with the Proposals team and include contributing new material, evidence and proofs to support knowledge management across the business.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Co-ordination, production and completion of PQQ and RFI documents across the business that are high scoring, clear, compelling and customer-focused
• Contribute to the development of win themes and prepare writing plans
• Support the development of client specific-proposals and value propositions, together with your sales and marketing colleagues
• Apply consistency in production and style across the business
• Present responses in a clear, concise and consistent style - in line with the BAM Style Guide
• Maintain a bank of knowledge and proofs for inclusion in PQQs and similar documents, gathering information and evidence from offices and sites
• Liaise with Bids/Proposals teams to ensure consistency of pursuit
• Liaise with operational teams within the business for non-key client PQQ submission and provide collateral as appropriate for their use
Who are we looking for?
Who are we looking for?
• Demonstrable understanding of PQQ/ITT requirements
• Experience in MS packages - with examples to demonstrate - particularly focused on presentation and publishing
• Capability to edit and proofread the work of others
• Exceptional writing for print and digital media, with strong attention to detail
• Capability of incorporating customer win themes into written responses
• Experience in production of bids and proposals with demonstrable evidence of producing high quality, work winning writing to demanding deadlines, complying with the requirements of a style guide
• Evidence of using work winning databases to source relevant evidence
• Ability to plan and organise, including coordinating various internal stakeholders and external support
• Formal degree-level (or equivalent) qualification in Marketing, Journalism or related field (preferred but not essential)
• Good knowledge of the infrastructure contracting sector (preferred but not essential)
• Working towards APMP Foundation level (preferred but not essential)
What’s in it for you?
What’s in it for you?
Attractive salary and benefits package, including pension; company car / allowance; private healthcare; life assurance; one volunteering day and two wellbeing days per year - in addition to 26 days holiday allowance.
Continued personal, professional, technical and leadership development.
BAM Nuttall is committed to equality of opportunity in all its employment practices, and to developing policies that support work-life balance.
Who are we?
BAM Nuttall is one of Royal BAM Group’s ten operating companies. One of Europe’s largest contractors, along with BAM Construct UK and BAM PPP in the UK, we offer safe and secure employment and opportunities for our people to develop exceptional skills and experience, and harness innovation to build sustainable infrastructure.
We work collaboratively, forming strong alliances with our customers, supply chain and industry. As a well-run profitable business, we aim to achieve a net positive impact on society and the planet. Our heritage lies in changing cities towns and communities for the better. Acting as a responsible employer and partner has shaped who we are.
People are at the heart of what we do at BAM. We recognise that creating a diverse and inclusive environment that nurtures our employees and encourages them to bring their best and whole self to work is crucial. We’re on an exciting journey to get us there by recruiting the very best talent to join us regardless of race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or other characteristics.
Be you! Join us today, so we can achieve amazing things together and build a sustainable tomorrow.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'