RecruitPol Ltd is currently seeking an experienced Content Writer for one of our client based in Milton Keynes. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing & enthusiastic team within their product development department.
As a Content Writer, you will play a central role in creating content that sells. You will be getting hands-on with their products, highlighting product qualities, creating informative descriptions, and writing blogs that captivate the reader.
Main responsibilities of Content Writer role:
- Creating informative and attractive Blog posts on a range of topic
- Create enticing product descriptions
- Reviewing product content, finding ways to improve and build on these
- Identify hot topics and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Investigate competitors and come up with new strategies
- Implement SEO/Meta Date practices as a way to prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Ability to provide creative and engaging content
- Effective communication skills; your native-standard written English is flawless
- Experience working with Content Management Systems Knowledge & Skills
- Good level of experience in a similar role within a busy / diverse office environment
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to work proactively and results-focused in nature to drive results
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
- 30 days Annual Leave including bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Employee’s Discounts
- Social Activities & Events (POST COVID)
- Web Content
- Content Writing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'