Basic £20,000 - £25,000
Why: 450+ person company with flexible working
Industry: Professional Services
Company has 15% growth in the last 2 years
- Do you have experience of generating quality content from scratch?
- Are you able to work autonomously and with senior directors?
- Have you experience developing B2C content?
We are currently working with one of the most prestigious professional services (legal) firms in the UK. With a history spanning over 100 years and a reputation as the market leader this is the chance to work for one of the best in a highly credible industry. They are looking for 2 - 3 new hires to join their ever-growing marketing division due to the company experiencing 15% growth last year and having some very ambitious plans for 2020.
You will have the opportunity to take a lot of responsibility and work autonomously. Due to the nature of the business you will engage with senior partners and stakeholders within the business so the ability to manage and influence people to hit deadlines is essential. You will also have the flexibility to be creative with the content you create with the guidance of the senior member of the business.
The purpose of the position is to deliver on brand content and communications to support strategic business objectives. Includes planning, writing and coordinating content and stakeholder management. Ideally you will have 1 - 10 years content writing experience within a B2C, B2B or professional services environment. You will also need to be somebody that can work off your own initiative, be able to self-manage and want to work in a mature environment that offers flexibility such as some homeworking and a relaxed business atmosphere.
Main Responsibilities: Content Writer
- Uploading content daily to the Content Management System (Umbraco)
- Writing content from the Content Schedule
- Managing stakeholders who are producing content to make sure it's completed on time
- Liaising with our SEO consultant to make sure content is optimised
- Getting content signed off for legal accuracy
- Writing engaging content that meets the needs of our clients using plain English
- Attending weekly content team meetings
Key Competencies: Content Writer
- Good grasp of grammar and the English language
- Excellent copywriting abilities
- A confident communicator - writing and speaking
- Exceptional eye for detail
- Can work on a number of tasks at once and prioritise
- Work to strict deadlines
Key Skill Requirements:
- Experience of writing Marketing Content
- Outstanding grasp of English language - written and spoken
- Excellent communication skills
- Natural relationship builder
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'