- Commitment: Full-time
- Location: Bridgend
- Team: Marketing
RockIT are growing tenfold, we are innovative and want innovative individuals to join our culture focused on PEOPLE! This is the perfect opportunity for someone experienced or for someone who writes as a hobby! If you are looking for a way to turn your passion into your career, this could be for you.
As our Content Writer you will support the marketing function and develop content that drives results. You will have a real passion for both the written word, video, and audio, and instinctively know how to create content that will engage an audience
If you are interested in applying, don’t worry about updating your CV (just send us your LinkedIn profile or an example of your work) If you are nervous or feel you don’t have the qualifications, apply anyway! We don’t hire off key words, we hire real people with skills, if you are quick at picking things up and a good writer, you can learn what you need!
Whilst you will not need to be technical in IT if you have technology related content writing experience this would be a clear advantage.
You Will Be Responsible For
- Writing blogs/Vlogs that can generate higher volumes of traffic
- Writing ad hoc documents for other departments
- Driving online traffic to the company website through creative writing encouraging interaction and to promote sales related collateral and tools.
- Researching and collating ideas to maintain the companies content schedule, that includes blog posts, video’s, social media content and content related campaigns.
- Supporting the Marketing Department by uploading content to the CRM and social media scheduling/posting.
- Creating fresh content based on research and brainstorming and present ideas to the Marketing Department Manager.
- Developing engaging content for articles, blogs, stories and social media to entice and engage audience, and generate higher volumes of earned media.
- Ensuring that content is proofed and edited to a correct standard.
- Understanding each content type’s tone of voice and help to maintain/develop this on: website, blog, key verticals, leadership articles etc.
- Video editing experience would be an advantage in this role
You will need
- Work experience required - 1+ years content creation experience or very strong writing and research skills
- Typical progression at ROCK is 12 months but mileage varies depending on the individual
Benefits To Shout About
- Annual attendance incentive
- Increased annual leave allowance for each year of service
- Eligible for yearly bonus & annual pay rise
- Company pension
- Incentives and treats
- Huge opportunities to progress
- Recreational games area
- Free on-site car parking
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'