Are you a self-confessed perfectionist and a wizard with words? Our client is looking for a Content Writer to join the Marketing and Creatives team to help build, update and maintain a catalogue of collateral.
The company pride themselves on a fantastic culture and working environment, supporting and developing their teams, offering outstanding bonus opportunities and working with the 'Head of Happiness’ and the rest of the team to achieve The Times’ Top 100 businesses!
As Content Writer, you will be responsible for:
• As part of the marketing team you will work closely with the Graphics Designer to create a portfolio of artwork and content
• Forward planning and managing the content calendar to ensure content is delivered on time and to standard
• Ensuring the content creation is aligned to overall business and marketing strategies
• Create content for both online and offline purposes
Your experience will include:
• Experience creating content for business purposes across both online and offline media
• Experience managing multiple projects at one time
• Knowledge of corporate content with the ability to tailor tone of voice to suit the customer
• Working with a brand to ensure consistency across all content
Please get in touch with Claire Pitts at the earliest opportunity.
Adjacency provides permanent and interim management recruitment services to a wide range of clients. We source exceptional talent. We deliver a robust, value added approach to every campaign we undertake; connecting the right people to the right career option. We bring expertise and resources to successfully deliver upon Finance, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Operations remits up to Board level appointments. Each assignment is dealt with by discipline specialists, with current market knowledge, who will deliver a shortlist incorporating exceptional people from a diverse and multicultural talent pool.
- Content Management
- Digital Marketing
- Offline Media
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'