A fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate or experienced individual looking to start their career in content writing/creation. The Content Writer will be uploading content to social media and websites to promote and advertise clients’ products and services. In addition to this the Content Writer will be liaising directly with clients to identify their needs, conducting market research and editing digital content.
The successful Content Writer will have strong communication skills and good experience writing and editing content. The Content Writer will either have previous freelance or contracted experience, or be degree educated in either Journalism, Creative Writing, English, Marketing, Digital Marketing or similar studies.
- Create and publish copy, images & files online via the Content Management System (CMS) ensuring timely publication, accuracy and optimisation for the web
- Manage accounts and communicate regularly with clients to build and maintain strong relationships
- Use social media (Linked In, Twitter, Facebook etc.) and other platforms to promote client content and increase brand awareness
- Create content for weekly e-newsletters
- Write engaging content for the blog and other relevant online platforms
- Answer phone and email queries from clients and other departments
- Record activities and communications with clients in the company CRM
- Produce reports of work in progress
- Excellent copywriting skills with awareness of writing for the web
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Good organisational & time management skills - with ability to organise own priorities
- Able to manage pressure and work to deadlines
- Able to work without supervision
- Knowledge of social media management
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of HTML desirable - although training provided
- Experience of manipulating digital images/files
- Awareness of digital marketing / communicating to online audiences
- Relevant degree or similar experience - either contracted or freelance
Keywords: content writing, content management, content uploading, social media management, social media manager, marketing, digital marketing
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'