Job Title: Content Writer
Reference Number: INBPK2
Location: Colchester, Essex
Start Date: ASAP
Content writer/ Advertising/ Publishing
Why apply for this role?
- Work for an award-winning media and publishing company with over 35 years’ experience
- Play a vital role in the creation of a prominent Women’s Interest publication
- Utilise your creative capabilities within a contemporary and forward-thinking team
- Outlined progression opportunities within a supported working environment
Well established media and publishing company with over 35 years’ experience within the industry, are currently seeking a Content Writer to join their Women’s health department. Not only do the company publish some of the UK’s best B2C and B2B lifestyle magazines, they offer a fun and stimulating office environment based in Colchester. The company offers a fully supported progression plan and a calendar of social events to ensure there is a motivated team atmosphere at all times.
- 1-2 years magazine editorial experience
- Ability to seamlessly adapt between writing for print and digital media
- First class knowledge of the health, fitness, nutrition and beauty markets - holistic health, natural beauty and complementary therapy knowledge a bonus
- Sound understanding and experience of writing for online and social media audiences
- Ability to work closely with an advertising team on commercially-driven content
- An excellent communicator with the flexibility to grow with our brands
Now it’s your turn
Please apply now to find out further details.
At inRecruitment we’re adopting a fresh approach to recruitment, by integrating technology into our processes we’re quicker and more efficient so we're creating more perfect job matches without compromising on our candidate relationships or our consultative approach. In fact, really understanding the longer-term motivations of our employers and candidates is a central theme in our strategy.
If you are thinking of looking for a new role then please contact us for further details about how we may be able to help you within specific divisions across: Technical & Engineering, Sales & Marketing, Commercial and Financial Sectors.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job