Content Writer Travel
Remote Working UK or Europe Based
£25,000-30,000 pro rata - Part time
We are recruiting on behalf of our client, a Travel Tech company, who have a global presence, now expanding teams due to exciting growth plans.
You will be responsible for creating content & social media actively, managing multi-channels and drive engagement, reach, growth and brand awareness.
This role will work with the wider Digital Marketing team to deliver creative and engaging travel and travel tech content, ensuring our client has a strong presence.
Content Writer duties
- Write, schedule and optimise posts across multiple social platforms, that are related within the Travel Industry.
- Create engaging travel and travel tech content.
- Keep updated on all travel / travel tech related news to help in writing engaging content.
- Serve as the social media expert within the company, maintaining a cutting edge understanding of best practices, features, strategies and tactics.
- Manage the planning and execution of influencer activity and social media collaborations.
- Drive awareness with the targeted audiences and support our client’s commercial objectives.
Content Writer Requirements
- Previous experience in a Content writing & Social media, within the Travel and Tourism Industry.
- Experienced in creating innovative content, engaging social media campaigns.
- Experienced in working with multiple social media accounts.
- Experience in brand and reputation management.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to manipulate data to identify and recommend optimisation and growth opportunities.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent English, written and verbal communication skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic, happy to get involved in a variety of activities.
- Team player, working with teams across the business.
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask and prioritise activities.
A team member will be in contact with you upon application.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'