Liverpool City Centre
An exciting opportunity has become available for a creative and articulate Content Writer to join the busy marketing team in one of Liverpool’s leading property companies. This is a full-time, permanent position offering a salary of £21k DOE. Hours of work will be 9am- 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
The Content Writer will form a part of the dynamic marketing team. Main duties will include:
- Creating 500 to 1000 word blogs about property.
- Creating content for daily email campaigns.
- Creating news articles about property investment.
- Writing content for sales brochures.
- Creating social media posts on Facebook, Twiter and Instagram.
- Writing property listings on Zoopla and Rightmove.
- Creating content for company website.
This role would suit someone who has some demonstrated experience in this area, and is now looking to progress on in their career and join a company that can offer real progression opportunity.
You should be able to demonstrate:
- Previous content writing experience.
- A portfolio showing examples of your work.
- A creative flair and passion for all things marketing.
- A marketing, writing, English literature degree or equivalent.
Please note, we are only able to respond to successful applications. If you have not heard from a consultant within 5 working days, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Social Media
- Content Writing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"