If you’re on the look out for the next step up in your content career and you have experience with email marketing, then this fab in-house role may be just what you’re looking for…
What will I be doing?
- Assist with the content creation across various mediums for around 15 websites.
- Managing autoresponder email sequences.
- Creating a variety of content, such as; blogs, product descriptions, web copy, email copy and sales copy.
- Manage multiple campaigns and briefs and ensure the content adheres to the brand guidelines.
- Proofreading and editing content.
- Work closely with the SEO team to ensure content is fully optimised.
What will I need?
- At least 1 years’ commercial experience in content, ideally B2B.
- Strong editing, proofreading and writing skills.
- Experience using email marketing platforms.
Who will I be working for?
A fantastic well-established company with a brilliant working environment, really sociable hours and a fab team. They even have free on-site parking and good transport links!
If this seems like the role for you then please apply and send your CV to Millie - Chassam Recruitment now for more info.
- Content Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job