Who will I be working for?
A brilliant client at the forefront of their industry. They offer a really supportive culture with excellent benefits. The business is growing and developing into new and exciting areas and this is a really great time to join.
What will I be doing?
Working in collaboration with the Head of Content and the wider content team, the Content Writer & Editor will be responsible for helping deliver the content marketing strategies for new products and services by writing new content (online and offline) and editing work from other contributors. The ideal candidate will have a background writing on technology and technical subjects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Write for a variety of formats, including articles, whitepapers, landing page copy, emails, brochures, and video scripts
- Develop new content ideas for articles and other formats, based on research and discussion with the wider content team and individual business areas
- Provide suggested copy for social media to support the promotion of content
- Working closely with the Content Marketing Executive, maintain an editorial calendar mapping out content for the next 6-12 months
- Attend outside events, as required, to create written communications for support and promotion
- Develop messages for other marketing activity and campaigns as required
- Use content management systems (predominantly WordPress) as required to upload and maintain website content
- Contribute to the content marketing strategy and suggest how we can improve
- Liaise with agencies and third-party contributors as required
What skills and experience are required
- Interest in the application of new technology to solve problems and business issues
- Gifted writer (journalism/English qualification preferred)
- Innovative and creative
- Professional and credible
- Excellent reporting skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Work well to tight deadlines
- Focus on attention to detail
Is there anything else I need to know?
This role is offered on a permanent basis. The company offer excellent benefits.
We really hope this great role appeals to you and you decide to apply! We love hearing from you and really appreciate every single application that we receive. We wish we could respond to your CV personally but due to the high number of responses we receive this just isn't possible. Therefore if you haven't heard back from us within a week, your application won't be taken any further on this occasion. Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to our roles. We wish you all the very best for your job search.
The Purely Recruitment Company is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment.
- Technical Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job