We are looking for an experienced Content Strategist to join our team. As a Content Strategist you will work with the account team to provide content marketing strategy (CMS) and creative planning and development support across key account projects in order to grow the business.
- To help achieve or exceed retention, revenue and account profitability targets and ensure target client satisfaction levels are met.
- To help lead development of our CMS models and maintain our industry leadership position.
- Build strong and enduring consultative relationships with senior members of the client account’s marketing teams.
- Define and deliver elegant strategies and inspiring creative solutions to senior client stakeholders across online and offline channels.
- Monitor, analyse and interpret the external environment (market intelligence, competitive activity etc) – identifying issues that impact on target audiences.
- Undertake client/customer research – quantitative and qualitative.
- Using all planning resources to provide information and analysis, both pro-actively and in response to briefs.
- Identify and utilise planning tools and online analytics as required.
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure content marketing solutions and service delivery achieves the highest levels of client satisfaction at all times, as identified by client satisfaction surveys.
- Oversee creative output and contribute to critical appraisals of ‘significant’ pieces of work before client review, to ensure our quality targets are met.
- Help to develop our core CMS models: personas, audit/benchmarking, funnel, customer journey.
- Help to develop new models and measurement structures.
What you’ll bring
- Experience in a content marketing agency is highly desirable. Minimum 6 years’ account team experience in a BTL/integrated agency environment, preferably with a strong track record in financial services.
- Relevant degree or CIM educated (or similar recognised marketing qualification).
- Consultancy approach to service delivery at a strategic level.
- Extensive and sophisticated understanding of client’s marketing environment and marketing strategy.
- Sophisticated appreciation for content marketing principles, techniques and effectiveness and ability to produce and productively critique creative output.
- Ability to speak the language of our client ‘planners’ – good understanding of the planning role.
- Excellent desk research and polished presentation skills.
- Sophisticated influencing skills and sound commercial understanding.
- High standards of written and spoken English.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'