Do you want to work for an industry leader with 35 years of proven success?
Able to create exciting, compelling content and convert readers to customers?
If yes, you could be our next Content Specialist!
As a Content Specialist, you’ll have the opportunity to create unique content for a variety of media partners. You will have a range of responsibilities including:
• Generating engaging media to catch customers’ attention and generate sales/contribute to retention
• Review, proofread and feedback on all content contributions
• Contribute to SEO projects and content development
• Management of creative resources, both internal and with partners, to meet business objectives
This role will need you to be autonomous and innovative; it will be challenging, but highly rewarding. If you like the sound of a new challenge with an industry leading company who are building a centre of excellence to support their ambitious plans for growth, then you’re in the right place!
Skills and Experience
• Educated to degree level
• Experience in creating online and print content
• Ability to analyse content performance using a range of systems such as Google Analytics, CRM programmes and SEO
• Ability to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders and use content to generate leads
Be decisive; apply below.
Join the industry’s best!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job