Here at Honey Pot People, We are looking for 6 content project managers to join our client's production team for a 3-4 month temporary contract. For the right person, you must have a Prince 2 qualification with strong experience in Production within a publishing environment, and have excellent project management skills. Must be able to handle a high volume of work calmly, work well within a team and able to track multi-component projects in detail.
- Base salary between £23,000 - £25,000
- 5% retention bonus payable on completion of the contract (and is based on basic pay earned throughout the contract duration).
PROJECT MANAGEMENT & SCHEDULING:
- Strong project management and organizational skills; the ability to successfully manage high-volume, multiple projects and prioritize multiple tasks using proven systematic approaches.
- Proven experience in Production work for print, which may include but is not limited to project management, digital production knowledge, scheduling, managing copyediting and proofreading, managing vendors for typesetting, prepress file management, design work, permissions and image work.
- Effective problem-solving and critical-thinking skills; the ability to identify, analyse, avoid, or resolve issues in an organised, prompt, and efficient manner, while understanding the implications and expected outcomes
- High level of initiative and innovation; ability to identify, propose, and support process improvements Ability to embrace change and implement new processes, procedures, and standards in an environment of continuous improvement
- Ability to manage stakeholder relationships as well as external vendors in order to manage expectations and escalate and resolve issues
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively and efficiently in a team environment and across functional areas to achieve desired outcomes
- Proven ability to communicate effectively and transparently across all levels
- Ability to closely monitor and manage project spending and identify potential cost reductions
- Ability to work independently and within a team, with a strong emphasis on attention to detail and a solid understanding of how and when to escalate issues appropriately
- Excellent computer skills, including word processing and spreadsheet skills, preferably with Microsoft Office; working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat PDF editing; internet fluency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interpret and translate information to team members and off-shore vendors and report effectively to management when necessary
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience of working in a Production environment within publishing
- Technology aptitude, which may include but is not limited to experience of an XML workflow
- Knowledge of project management and scheduling software
- Knowledge of printing processes
Apply without delay! Send a CV and Cover Letter outlining your most current and relevant experience to:
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions with the Sales Sector. We are an equal opportunities employer and committed to a policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age or perceived age, marital or civil partnership status or disability
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job