Are you a creative, tech-savvy individual with drawers full of makeup and still buying more? If so, you should take a look at this fab opportunity for a Content Marketing Specialist. Experience of working within the retail sector would be a real advantage!
As the Content Production Specialist you will drive the production process for all enhanced content across a range of mediums including photography, video, GIFs etc. Working in a fast paced, demanding environment, the Content Production Specialist is responsible for co-ordinating shoots and ensuring all content is of an exceptional standard, delivered on time and according to the brief.
Role and Responsibilities:
Role and responsibilities for the Content Production Specialist:
• Sourcing stock and props required for shoot, booking freelancers, agencies, models etc.
• Planning and attending shoots, and coordinating post production process
• Quality Control of production results and ensuring assets are delivered on time
• Collating and distributing all content creation across the group
• Evaluating existing processes, suggesting changes to refine and streamline workflows
• Full responsibility of budget management
• Reviewing the feasibility and timings for all requests for enhanced content projects, working with the business unit to ensure the brief contains all information
• Working with the business unit to create a compelling creative brief for freelancers and agencies
Experience and Skills:
Skills and experience for the Content Production Specialist:
• Agency or Retail production experience, ideally within the health & beauty space
• A creative mind, coupled with commercial aptitude
• Passion for the digital space and willingness to break new ground and try new approaches
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Proactive with a high attention to detail
• High levels of initiative and a can do attitude,
• Able to work under pressure to tight deadlines and juggle multiple projects