New Appointments Group are excited to be supporting our client, an Events and Conferencing specialist in Surrey.
To be considered for the role of Content Producer is it essential that you have worked with Pharmaceutical clients and have experience working in a corporate background.
This role will take ultimate responsibility for the success of an individual or series of events by making sure that the intellectual content reflects accurately the messaging agreed throughout. Crucial to the role is the ability to capture the imagination of the target audience whilst ensuring management of relationships and deadlines across the project.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:* Client Management
- Lead the client team in the preparation of RFP and proposals as required;
- Provide creative development of all proposal & pitch content - skills within presentation software advantageous;
- Manage all pre-event client communication including change and revision solutions;
- Attend client pitch/presentation as required - great presentation ability advantageous;
- Attend client meetings, calls and reviews on a regular basis or as required.
- Lead content creation discussions with clients, working with them at a strategic level to advise on agenda development and content creation;
- Develop event agenda and session design;
- Obtain accurate brief and communicate appropriately to the integrated service teams;
- Manage content creation including presentation and video formats;
- Update and advise clients (internal and external) via status reports, time lines and clear and regular communication;
- Manage all pre-event client communication, and attend client meetings as required, including change and revision solutions;
- Ensure accurate on-site information is compiled and where appropriate, issue call-sheet with the production schedule and load list, agendas, location maps, floor plan / set plots, logistics information etc.
- Research, identify and manage suppliers to suit the brief throughout the life-cycle of the project;
- On site Production
- Main client contact for production with overall responsibility for producing on site event;
- Ensure all updates/changes are communicated to on site team;
- Manage running of live show - advantageous to have show calling experience;
- Ensure quality of event/client expectations;
- Conduct field-based video production as and when required which involves interacting with clients and overseeing personnel operating all portable video and audio equipment.
- Plans and manages video post-production as required;
- Plans and manages post event communications;
- Update all project related info/accounting and prepare for reconciliation;
- Approve, check and arrange amendments to and payment of the final account;
- Communicate thanks/feedback on project services review to all involved suppliers;
- Publish, organise, and optimise media on third party websites such as YouTube, Facebook;
- Debrief appropriate events staff and prepare notes for project team debrief meeting;
- Prepare financial summary ensuring budget is met (ensuring savings in all areas as appropriate) in readiness for reconciliation meetings;
- Budget reconciliation.
- Liaison with Governance Team to ensure all process documents are up to date and accurate;
- Ensure compliance with client and company SLAs;
- Ensure compliance with all client and company privacy and security protocols;
- Ensure compliance with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations) 2018 Regulations.
- Review and give final sign off to all client budgets ensuring:
- Client SLAs are taken into account;
- Profit maximisation;
- Accurate charging of costs (supplier and expenses) to the budget;
- Review and ensure currency exchange is managed in line with financial updates and checked regularly;
- Ensure prompt reconciliation post-event (maximum 30 working days or client specific);
- Manage and submit personal expenses and credit card reconciliations within time frames specified.
- Input of timesheet activity on a weekly basis.
- Ensure personal conduct is consistent with companyvalues and live those values every day:
- Team player;
- Work collaboratively with board, peers and all teams to ensure effective delivery of all client projects;
- Attend company training days as and when required;
- Attend company meetings as and when required.
Do you enjoy what you do and never be afraid to go the extra mile to exceed the client expectations adding wherever possible a little bit of magic? Please Apply now!
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job