We are looking for a Content Producer to join our offices in London, to support all aspects of content production and linguistic support across a range of client projects. You will be responsible for multi-lingual translation (Arabic and French), real-time interpretation (Arabic and French), digital production, graphic design, video editing, copywriting in multiple Arabic dialects, and Project Management.
As a Content Producer - you will be responsible for:
- Arabic creative copywriting in multiple dialects
- Real-time interpretation between Arabic-French-English.
- Digital production support including social media content and applying existing knowledge of content regulations for the major social media platforms.
- Coordinate on day-to-day Project Management tasks within the London team which might include meeting external suppliers, recruitment, bulletin drafting, client meetings, etc.
- To support Senior stakeholders and understand UK and US Government requests and terminology
- Contribute detailed creative, production, country specific specialist knowledge / linguistic information on any projects as and when required by the team.
- Build on an in-depth understanding of the media landscape and environment in the region in order to understand the wider risk factors affecting the country.
- Be prepared to assist outside the stated core responsibilities and be proactive in supporting a small, dynamic project team dealing with daily challenges.
- Be an ambassador for M&C Saatchi World Services.
The skills and experience needed include:
- Native Arabic speaker (ideally North African), French and English fluent.
- A firm interest and understanding of geo-politics and International Relations.
- Robust experience in a related field (language, politics, communications) and/or experience in a similar working environment.
- Degree educated in a relevant subject (Arabic and French language, politics, communications)
- Practical understanding of commercial operations.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills (English).
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign is essential
- FinalCut Pro, Abode Premier Pro or other video editing software - desirable
- A solid foundation of knowledge on Middle Eastern and North African politics.
- Ability to travel worldwide and work independently.
Salary: Competitive rates apply
Job posted: 5 February 2018
Closing date: 5 March 2018
Please apply via the Reed website
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job