The Optionis Group is one of the UK’s most successful professional services companies
Through our brands, we specialise in managing tax, employment, accountancy and legislative compliance for the UK’s small businesses and contingent workforce - our solutions are market leading, and we’re always looking out for the best possible employees.
We are experiencing an exciting period of growth within our Marketing team and are now looking to recruit an experienced Content & PR Manager to manage and develop a successful PR & Content strategy
The role holder will be responsible for all brand reputational activity and would otherwise have been called our Brand Reputation Manager, but that is not an industry standard job title!
The role holder will be responsible for all thought leadership, content strategy and earned attention including content planning and curation, PR, social media and reviews.
- Brand reputation: Thought leadership, content strategy and earned attention e.g. content curation, PR and reviews
- Curating and editing content from industry figures and key stakeholders within the business for use across all media e.g. website, social media, blogs, whitepapers, webinars and pod/vlogcasts
- Responsible for PR across the group to ensure we are viewed as the go-to experts in the industry by journalists at trade, local and national press and broadcast houses.
- Leading and driving the content strategy shaped around calendar-led content, industry educating and topical pieces - this would also include our awards and social media strategy.
- Working closely with the Digital team to drive content curation and planning, understanding content gaps and keyword trends, then using SEO and backlink analysis supplied by the Digital team to form a continuous learning cycle.
- Managing the Content Executive and Social Media & Earned Attention Executive and responsible for their ongoing development and profile within the team
- Engaging people and project manager used to leading strategy whilst delivering on objectives
- Self-motivated and strong relationship building skills with colleagues, journalists and stakeholders up to CEO level
- Credible communicator with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workload in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates commitment to high professional ethical standards and workplace diversity
- Ability to adapt to, and support others through, change
- Lives the values - We are One Team, We Thrive when We’re at our Best, We’re Always Learning and We Lead by Example
Skills and Experience Required
- Thorough knowledge and experience of PR at all levels
- Demonstrable ability to build a market leading content and social strategy, highly skilled at content planning and curation from experts in their field
- Thorough understanding of social media and earned attention, in particular Trustpilot and Google Reviews
- PR qualification
- Marketing qualification
- Immediate Start Available
- We offer a buy and sell annual leave scheme
- Your birthday day off !
- 'DressDown’ dress code
- Free Parking
- Private Medical Insurance
- Perk Box Membership
- Free Monthly Lunch
- Free eye care
Due to Covid 19 this role will offer remote working and all interviews will be completed via video applications
We are looking to recruit for this role ASAP and will be commencing interviews immediately - Do not delay your application
We look forward to working with you
- Content Management
- Social Media
- Online Content
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'