TikTok is a destination for short-form mobile videos. Our mission is to capture and present the world's creativity, knowledge, and moments that matter, directly from the mobile phone.
TikTok enables everyone to be a creator and encourages users to share their passion and creative expression through their videos. TikTok is based in Los Angeles, with global offices in London, Tokyo, Seoul, Shanghai, Beijing, Singapore, Jakarta, Mumbai, and Moscow. In early 2018, TikTok was one of the most downloaded apps in the world. TikTok is available worldwide for iOS and Android.
The Content Policy team are a critical means by which we create an engaging platform while keeping a healthy environment for our users. The team is responsible for designing policies that keep users from harm, safeguard them from harassment and disturbing experiences to ensure justice and fairness for all users on our platform.
- Analyze community ecology and craft content policies for Bytedance short-form video platforms.
- Track regulatory, industrial policy development in local markets, and iterate content policy according to platform governance demand.
- Analyze user preference and implement content policy together with product and operation team.
- Continuously evaluate, propose, and execute on improvements for existing processes and policies.
- Drive global strategies related to our online platform safety operations, implementing plans and overseeing their execution.
- 1 - 3 years of demonstrated experience in content policy enforcement or public policy. Preferably from a technology, social media and/or content background.
- Experience from a public policy team for a global internet company dealing with social media / content issues.
- An ability to speak and write to native level in English, Italian, Polish, Spanish or French.
- Superb written and oral communication skills in English.
- An ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- An education background in law / public policy is a plus.
- Communication Skills
- Public Policy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'