If you are a strong communicator, process driven, highly organised with a passion for books or looking to start a career in publishing/audio content then this could be the perfect role for you!
We are looking for a Content Media Coordinator to join a global organisation we have the pleasure of partnering with, the role will be home based initially then looking to join the team early next year in their central London head office.
The contract - Full time (40 hours per week), Monday - Friday
Duration - 9 months initially
Pay Rate - £20 per hour
Start date - ASAP after interview process
The role will include:
- Delivering a high level of administrative support to the UK business support team
- Ensuring communication to internal departments regarding various ongoing projects
- Requesting manuscripts, chasing & reporting on missing manuscripts
- Updating internal teams on date changes within the production process
- Setting up & on-boarding of new accounts
- Requesting invoices and raiding purchase ledgers
- Creating agreements with publishing contributes
- Managing relationships with editorial companies
Skill/Experience requirements for this position:
- A background on production/publishing or project management
- Understanding of the production process
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- A passion for a range of genres and digital story telling trends
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'