Content Marketing Program Manager - US Brand - London
Fantastic opportunity to join this leading Global content marketing platform brand in their growing London office, as a Content Marketing Program Manager. You will work with a portfolio of my client’s exciting accounts, providing innovative and leading-edge content solutions to help them accelerate their marketing reach on a global level.
- 5+ years of data analysis, technical pre-sales, or consulting experience, ideally in a data analytics or marketing consulting space
- 5+ years of strong client facing experience including the ability to consult, address escalated issues, and solution through services
- Deep expertise in marketing analytics, content marketing, digital marketing, marketing automation, CRM platforms, advertising, email marketing, etc.
- Enterprise software implementation either as an end-user in a large marketing department or as a professional service consultant to a Global 2000 marketing department
- Martech application experience with platforms such as Google Analytics, Marketo, Eloqua, Aprimo, Responsys, Sprinklr, Adobe (Omniture, AEM, ExactTarget), Salesforce, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with strategic thinking and complex decision making
- Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderate to complex customer engagements;
- Leads the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality, integrated Martech solutions within constraints of time and budget
- Effectively consults with management of customer organisations
- Delivers operational metrics and overall business results for area of responsibility.
- Owns the successful delivery of purchased services, manages client expectations and resolves escalated client issues.
- Scopes client engagements as required.
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of all technical and business aspect of the customer needs, as well as a thorough understanding of the principles of content marketing.
- Develops analyses and models using marketing transactional data a digital analytics.
- Demonstrate creativity and efficient use of marketing technologies, analytical methods, and financial models to develop solutions for customer.
- Take an active role in business development through management and expansion of client relationships, development of project proposals.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Enlists the support of sales specialists, technical services resources, editorial service resources, and other company resources as needed.
- Closely coordinates company executive involvement with customer management.
- Key Performance Measures:
- Achieves assigned growth, customer maturity and content marketing performance objectives in designated accounts
- Achieves strategic customer objectives and success as defined by the customer
This is a truly engaging and exciting opportunity to join the company in a period of growth, and comes with:
- a 'best-in-class’ compensation plan and equity in the company
- the opportunity to work with some of the smartest minds in the industry
- all-company Demo Day/catered lunches on Friday
- a place to do your best work and a chance for your voice to be heard in a democratic environment as you help shape a high-growth industry. This is your company.
- great benefits, including private medical, vision, and dental, pension, ping pong tables, and a generous vacation policy. And massage days!
The Salary is up to c£80k Basic (depending on experience) with a 20% Bonus, and comprehensive benefits. Apply now for consideration!
Key words: content marketing, marketing automation, program manager, project manager, client-facing, account, analytics, data, insights, consulting, crm, email, campaigns, whitepapers, events, martech, google analytics, marketo, Eloqua, aprimo, responsys, sprinklr, adobe, omniture, exacttarget, salesforce, cloud, permanent, London, uk.
- Marketing Automation
- Program Management
- Client Accounts
- Content Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job